Thursday, October 26, 2006

mini phoot shoot with my sisters family....




























So l did a mini photo shoot of my sisters family the other day and was very pleased with some of the pictures. It was great, for she is 20 weeks pregnant and l was able to take a few belly shots for her. My nephew is a handful he is 2 1/2 years old and full of energy. So the only thing l could do is really capture in motion. He is a sweetie. I could love him to pieces. I am going to do a few more of my little sis when she gets more long. I have another photo shoot tomorrow so l will post them when l am done editing them.
Have great night.

3 Comments:

Blogger amy gretchen said...

Wow these are fabulous. I love all of them. Man you sure did get a ton of good ones. I am loving the orange background.

1:37 AM  
Blogger kellymccaleb said...

really cute tracey!

7:18 PM  
Blogger Julie C Butler said...

Wow! These are great .. Your sisters family are beautiful!!
These are great belly shots ..
You did a fantastic job ~ I love the colors too .. the background is awsome !! Your nephew is sooo cute .. and the photos of him are awsome...
Can't wait to see more

8:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone