Monday, November 20, 2006

Hello there...












Hello everyone....
okay you are all going to get so sick of seeing all my photos that l have been taking lately...
i had seven photos shoots last weekend and l have 8 booked this weekend.
Wow.
I will need a vacation when this is all over.
Aruba, Jamacia .........hmmm.
Ya right.
So Mom and Dad Kendall are at the
Dolly Parton concert tonight.
My husband is so jealous...
he really wanted to see her.
I never know his hidden love for Dolly. LOL
Haven't even started my christmas shopping yet...
oh my!
So little time. Is it just me or has anyone else not started yet?
Really it isn't that far away.
Well l am off to edit . Have a great everyone.

1 Comments:

Blogger Julie C Butler said...

These are really good .. can't wait to see more .. I did see these on 2Peas .. You are soooo busy .. wow 8 shoots this weekend .. Well take care and talk to you soon..

10:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone