Friday, November 03, 2006

It's beginning to feel alot like Christmas....




So l woke up this morning at 6:oo am looked outside my window and this is what l saw. It isn't going to stop snowing till Saturday morning. Is it me or is it far to early.
The kids were so cute this morning. Alyssa was all excited because she wore her snow pants to school, and Dylan... well it was like it was all new to him again. I couldn't get him to come inside and the snow was perfect for packing, he was whipping snow balls at me. I tell you that little guy has a great arm and pitch. You got me pretty good for a two year old.
So on go the snow pants and back outside we go for some fun.

2 Comments:

Blogger Nancy said...

SNOW??? I wish we had some. I know the kids loved it. I will never forget the excitement and thrill that I would feel when I was a child, waking up with a beautiful snowfall covering everything. ENJOY!

2:42 PM  
Blogger Julie C Butler said...

As if you got snow before we did!!!
We got a little on Sunday - but it stayed for about 30 seconds!!
These photos are great! Can't wait to photograph the snow.. Talk to you soon..

8:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone