Thursday, November 30, 2006

okay a have been such a bad blogger



So today is my BIRTHDAY.
That's right.
I turn 31 years old today.
I tell you it just feels like l was in my early twenties.
Time really flies by when you have children.
I have to say that this past year started off bumpy but ended with a big bang!!
So much greatness as come my way these past few months.
I have been going after what l really want...
with so much heart and determination.
My photography business is unbelievable and the response...
wow
I thank everyone for their love and support.
I am so loving what l am doing.
It is changing me in so many ways, that you couldn't even imagine.
After stay home for 5 years, which l loved...
It is nice to have an outlet, especially something that you are so passionate about.
Also l am being published in a scrapbook magazine, which is something that l have always dream about.
I can't believe that it is finally happening.

Just so much. My kids are strong and healthy and they bring a smile to my face. Alyssa is learning so much in school. Everyday she surprises us with something new. We had parent teacher interview last night and the teacher said that it is a "joy" to have Alyssa in his class and she is doing exceptional. As l know she would. (LOL)
Dylan's mood has really changed alot to over these past few months.
He is becoming more happy go lucky and seems to be in a more happy spirit,
Thank godness.
My husband is still my love of my life.
What more can l say. He is a hard worker and does everything for his family.
So as you can see my birthday year ended awesome.
Here's hoping for another great year!

As you all know, l have been so busy with photo shoots so l thought l would share a few of my favorites photos.

Blogger won't let me post so l will try to post more later.

Till the next post.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Tracey!!
Even though we don't get to see eachother nearly as often as I would like I hope you know that I am so proud of you and I will always be here for you. And yes it does seem like yesterday we were in our early twenties- where did all the time go?? The party had to stop sometime....laff! Miss you and have a great birthday and keep up the good work.
Love Ya,
Shanny

11:21 AM  
Blogger Tonya and Joe Kraan said...

Happy Birthday! I'm travelling right now so I didn't get a chance to call you. Hope you had a great day. I will see you when I get back.

Tonya

12:36 PM  
Blogger Julie C Butler said...

Happy B-Day! As if we are the same age - Except my B-day is in January!!! Born the same year though!!!
It's good to see you back .. Wow - you were really busy .. I am really happy for you - that your business is successful for you - you are a really talented photographer - and that the year is ending good for you!!
It's nice to hear things like this!!
Well - glad to see you are back - keep posting those gorgeous photos of yours!!

7:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone