Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Wow...i am so over whelmed....








Can l just say thank you to everyone who has taken the time to comment on my photography. I am so shocked by what an amazing response l have received from everyone.
Thank you have all of your kind words...wow..
I am so excited.
Doing something that l so love to do...
my passion.
I have SEVEN photo shoots booked this weekend and it is pretty much like that till Christmas.
I have to say a special thank you to my father and my sister Leona for taking so much interest and believing in me.
Thank you.
And to Crystal from "The Baby Garden"
you are awesome.
You have done so much for me.
So l will be extremely busy these nexts few weeks.
All is fine here but l may just not post that much. :(
Till thingd have died down a bit.
Everyone thank you and till the next post.
Ta ta.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you take great pics of my 2 PERFECT grandbabies i love them xoxxo granpa

11:41 PM  
Blogger Julie C Butler said...

WOW! You weren't kidding when you said you were busy! 7 shoots this weekend?? I was wondering where you were?? Well - I will look forward to seing some of your work! Take care and don't work too hard - Great photos by the way!!

9:37 AM  
Blogger Victoria said...

These are great! Cute kids.

9:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone