Thursday, December 14, 2006

Meet Payton....




This Payton...the daughter of the owner of The Baby Store that l have been doing photos at.
As you can tell she is a cutie.
I could just love her all up.
It's the faces that she makes...it cracks me up!
So Christmas is fast approaching and l am no where near ready for christmas.
I just need more hours in the day.
Are you ready!
The kids are. So excited.
To me that is what christmas is all about.
I just LOVE seeing the excitement from them both....
It makes me remember back then.
How l just couldn't wait for Santa to come.
Kids make holidays so much more FUN!

2 Comments:

Blogger Julie C Butler said...

Tracey - adorable photos! You are right about kids making the holidays that much more fun. It will be for us this year as Cameron is 15 months old now .. I can't wait for him to have his new gifts!!!
Talk to you later

Julie

8:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow, all your photos look GREAT!

11:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone