Thursday, December 07, 2006

Potty training time.....

Well folks l have decided to try really really hard to start potty training Dylan.
He just turned two, but l think he is ready.
We started a bit in the summer time. Which he loved.
Running around naked in the backyard peeing on the trees.
What more could a little guy ask for!
But now he wants his diaper OFF when he goes pee in it, so....
I thought this is a sign that it is time.
Off l went to buy the pull ups with batman and superman...the cool ones.
Well he wants nothing to do with it.
"I want my diapers mommy", "but honey big boys wear pull ups".
This is a conversation that we have been having all week.
He just loves his diapers and here l thought that the pull ups would be so cool.
I have even gone to the measures of putting cheerios in the toliet.
"come on Dylan lets go pee on the cereal"
The things that we do.
So potty training is happening ...it is a hit and miss, but at least it is hitting here and there.
I really would love to have no more diapers. :)
I just have to tell you what he did yesturday...
So l am in the kitchen making lunch when l turn around and see Dylan standing there with...
TWO Crayons up his noise just barely hanging out.
Omgosh....
l had flashes of going to the emergancy room with Dylan and with two bright orange crayons.
Everyday their is always something new with Dylan.
Never a dull moment here.
So l got my new camera body last night.
Yahoo.
I felt like a kid waiting for Santa to arrive.
Waiting and waiting, hoping and dreaming.....
and now it is here.
I will take a few pictures tonight of the kids
and post them later.
I know it has been a long time since l have taken pictures of them.
I have just been so busy taking pictures for everyone else.
Love it!
Till the next post...

1 Comments:

Blogger Julie C Butler said...

Hi there, Tracey first of all .. don't give up on the potty training!! My sister just trained her 2 year old .. it was tough - but he is getting there!!
Second - what camera did you get - do share the details!!!
I can't wait to see some new photos .. You have been so busy with all them photoshoots!!! Which you did a fabulous job of - might I add ..
Well - talk to you later .. can't wait to see more!!!

9:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone